Phase I solar system
Survive in comfort!
This is our proposed wiring diagram for the trimetric battery monitor into the magnum panel. Our diagrams are still a work in progress. Once we obtain the components and install everything, we will update these diagrams for more accuracy. Until then, please do not use our wiring diagrams as reference. We're simply using them here for the solar experts to critique us. Thank you.
We have 4 of the panels, the TS-45, and the 2025-A. The rest are propopsed components...
MS4024PAE - 4000 watt 24 volt inverter
MPSL250-30D - Panel (MPSL-30D)
BP-MMP Back Plate
ME-RTR Digital LCD
Battery Temperature Sensor
(8) Crown CR-220 batteries
(8) 100 Watt Renogy RNG-100D solar panels
Bogart Trimetric 2030-A-F
Morningstar TS-45 PWM
(1) MNPV6 - solar combiner
(3) MNSPD-600 - The MidNite Solar 600V Surge Protector Device (For MNPV6 & MS4024PAE)
(1) Signstek Y Branch MC4 Parallel Connector Adapter 1M2F+2M1F
(2) MULTI-CONTACT 15' MC4 CONNECTOR EXTENSION #10 AWG
(8) BATTERY INTERCONNECT CABLE, 2/0 AWG 8", RED
(1) BATTERY INTERCONNECT CABLE, 2/0 AWG 13", BLACK
(1) BATTERY INTERCONNECT CABLE, 2/0 AWG 13", RED
(1) BATTERY TO INVERTER CABLES, 4/0 AWG 60" (5FT), RED/BLACK PAIR